In late 2017, the Government and Auckland Council commissioned an update to the Auckland Transport Alignment Project (ATAP) to reflect the Government’s and Auckland Council’s transport priorities for Auckland.
The ATAP update was completed in April 2018.
- Read the ATAP report 2018 [PDF, 6.3 MB]
- Read the Terms of Reference for ATAP 2018 [PDF, 2.4 MB]
- Read Questions and Answers about ATAP 2018
- Read the Cabinet paper for Proposed approach for Auckland's rapid transit network programme [PDF, 1.8 MB]
- Read the Cabinet paper for the Update of the ATAP Indicative Package [PDF, 604 KB]
- View Past ATAP reports
- Read the ATAP Better Travel Choices Mode Shift Plan 2019 [PDF, 1.3 MB]
For the NZ Transport Agency’s mode shift plan, Keeping Cities Moving, visit https://www.nzta.govt.nz/walking-cycling-and-public-transport/keeping-cities-moving(external link)
Every six months, the ATAP programme is monitored against the ATAP Outcomes Framework. This report details project highlights 18 months into the programme as well as measures against the ATAP Programme Outcomes.